Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gods Guidance

So, it's been a little while since my last post. Partly that is due to the fact that I am not on the internet reguarly and partly due to my momentarily forgetting about this blog, as nobody reads it anyway. Despite this, I am determined to keep it up and I think it is a good thing coming up with things to write about, reflecting, or venting, as the case may be.

Recently during my devotion time with God, He has really got me thinking about what He has designed me to do. And at the same time not dwelling on it, the future or the past, but focussing on what you can do right now while still keeping those thoughts in the back of your head. Multi-tasking in the process of thought and reflection.
single flame god future teaching plan
God has designed each and every one of us as a unique human being, a child of God. He has given each of us different talents and passions that we might all be able to work together to help do His work. This is not because He needs it but because He chooses to use us, much like a child 'helping' their parents cook or clean. And He knows what is ahead of us, the number of our days, before we are even thought of. How Amazing is our God?!

Who better to turn to when we have questions, are in grief, or are so relieved, happy, or joyful about something? I know God has something planned for me to do and in His time this will be revealed to me but for now it is best to do what you can while that time is still on its way. I'm waiting for that time but in this waiting, it is a preparation time and God is teaching me many things.

So, there is a little of what God has been teaching me.. what is God teaching you at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment