Saturday, February 19, 2011

Routine

It's hard to believe that another week has passed already. Don't really have much to say.. everyday is the same. Drag myself out of bed, shower, grab breaky, do school prep, find and chase the kids for school, and again after smoko, and again after lunch, review the day, give some feedback, do some more prep, break, dinner, sleep, and then start all over again.

Have been writing a few letter which is a good reprieve and finding plenty of little things to do. Am finding that I really need to try to be a bit more organised with school than what I am though, we'll see how that goes considering my reputation with organisation isn't, ahh, the best.

Sunset was gorgeous tonight. And then dusk, it looked so peaceful. You could see the end of sunset on one side of the sky and the full moon rising bright orange on the other. It was kinda cool.

Still haven't been off the property since I've been here. It's kinda weird but also I haven't really noticed all that much, maybe because I don't know anyone around here yet or what there is to do. Really looking forward to home tutor workshops a few weeks from now. Not only for the workshop side of thing, which will be really helpful, but also for the opportunity to really meet some other people.

Am missing christian fellowship but still getting on alright. Makes me think about what it would have been like out here for the first settlers, and that just makes me extremely grateful for all that I have, all that God has blessed me with.

Same thing goes, if you want to hear about anything in particular just comment. And if you want a letter, email me your address to me or send me one with the reply on the back.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment