Sunday, February 27, 2011

Changes

This is just going to be a short one as I do not have much time.

It seems like so long since I wrote my last blog but I guess that's because so many things have changed, instead of it just being routine like I was talking about last time. So, I guess there's one big change which I'll get out of the way first. True to form, I am moving again. So.. if you have contact details for me here.. they will no longer get me as of.. probably tomorrow.

Another change last week was that I got to be cook for a few days as the younger boys went into town for a few days to participate in a swimming carnival with the local school. While it was fun and a nice change, I don't think I would like to have to do it all the time.

And the third change which I can think of is that we had the first muster of the season yesterday. It was good to be able to get out for a bit and fun watching the boys go at it. Plus, we got to join in bringing up the back in the ute.

One thing which all of this really reminds me of is just how much God is in control and actively shaping our lives. It's good for us to plan ahead but we shouldn't be against that changing if that's what ends up happening. I am so thankful that my life is in His hands, and not my own!

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment