Monday, March 7, 2011

Back Again

So, my lovely peoples. I am back from my time up north a lot sooner than expected. Saying this though, depending on how things pan out I may head back out that way with a guarantee of a job anytime. The trip back was interesting.. met some nice people but although the bus is cheaper, sleeping sitting up four nights straight might not be the best thing.

Had a great last day at work as was working with another girl who is going to be taking over and was able to have 'one on one' time with the kids all day. Left the station for the first time since being there when I left to actually leave.. so different seeing the country from a car window instead of a plane. Everything is soo green.

I can no longer say I have never been in Melbourne. Having time between buses spent Saturday wandering around the streets, thankfully it wasn't as dreadful as I anticipated. This I say being much more of a country girl at present then a city person. Having only been back less than two days I have already managed to catch up with all the family.. first time we've all been in one place in probably five years. It was short, but great!

I'm still not sure just what God has in store but I am thankful that I am here and not in the city amongst the hustle and bustle. Just do not know that I could keep up with that at the moment. While I could never imagine living back with my parents I also do not think this will be a problem as there is plenty for me to do here and nowhere else much to go anyway. That's small country towns for you.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment