Tuesday, January 3, 2017

It's a new year!

I know lots of people make New year's resolutions around now, but they often don't last...
I've recently taken some time to reflect on the past year... 2016 has been challenging. A lot of new experiences, and a lot of them not necessarily good. And yet at the same time I feel like nothing's happened, like I'm just stuck in a constant.
Looking forward to 2017, there's the potential for a lot more changes, for goals, and resolutions, but there was only really one thing that I could think of that I really want for this year... I want to become a person I want to be, where I'd be comfortable to shout from a rooftop, 'this is me' ... And I'm not that person at the moment.
Please be praying for me, as I will also be praying for you, that when we shout from that rooftop, God might respond... 'and you are mine'

No comments:

Post a Comment