Saturday, September 1, 2012

Remembering and Trusting

I feel like I should do a debrief or summary of CIO but I have quite a few notes to read through first I think. I kept a journal every night of CIO as recommended to me by others as when you get to the end, you do not remember what happened at the beginning - or first impressions. In fact, I find it difficult to even remember everybody from team.
 
At the end of each team we would each get a card which different people from team wrote in. One of the verses which someone left in some cards, which I thought I would share with you today, was Romans 8:28.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
You might ask, just what does that mean?? Well, to put it very briefly it means that God knows what is best for us, more than we do, and if we love Him, we will trust Him and do as He will, following his purposes and He will work everything out in the best possible way for everyone - this doesn't mean that it will necesarily be happy and comfortable for you, but best for everyone. So.. trust God.
 
If you have any thoughts or questions from this, please share them.
 
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment