Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Endings and Beginnings

Don't really have much to say today but thought I had better put something up as I am leaving tomorrow morning and I have a feeling that the next couple days are not going to leave me feeling like updating this thing anytime soon so..

I mentioned last time that I really do not like goodbyes. Part of this is because it is a focus on the past, on what has been, and sometimes we just get too caught up in this to look forwards to where we are heading, to where God is guiding us.

You know that saying that sometimes when a door closes another one opens. Well sometimes it seems like there is no other door, there is just a room with one door in and out.. look for a window! Not everything is in our face, or obvious, but God is always there for us and if we go the wrong way, He will put us back on the right path.

What I am looking at at the moment is a new beginning, and I am excited to be going and trying to find out what God has in store for me. After all, we are to spread the gospel and do his work, not just sit back in our comfort zone with our friends and family around us, but to keep them while going forth and making new ones as well.

So, let us be strong, unafraid, and go forth! After all, if we are with God, we know that no matter what happens it will all be okay in the end, as He knows what is best for us, even more than we do!

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment